Other Pizza Ingredients:
Pizza Sauce of Choice
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Other Toppings of Choice
Flour (or Corn meal)
Wood Pellets for Smoking: Green Mountain Grills Premium Fruitwood Blend or Traeger Applewood
- Start making the Pizza Dough according to your bread machine’s instructions. Since every bread machine works best with its own instructions, use the ones the manufacturer recommends for your bread machine.
- When the Bread Machine is about 10 minutes from finishing. Start the Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Pellet Smoker with the Pizza Attachment installed. Set the temperature to 300° F.
- Once the grill reaches 300° F., the pizza stone will get up to about 550-600° F. Allow the Pizza Stone to get preheated and hold the the temperature for about 20 minutes before putting the pizza onto the Pizza Stone.
- While preheating, the Pizza Stone:
- Sprinkle Four (or Corn Meal) onto a Pizza Peel.
- Press and stretch the dough until it is a circle. Or you can use a rolling pin to press out the dough.
- Place the Pizza Dough onto the pizza peel.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese around the edges of the dough. Then fold the dough over and press it in very tightly. If you don’t press the dough in tight, it will fall open when trying to place the dough into the pizza oven.
- Spread a thin layer of Pizza Sauce onto the dough inside the stuffed crust.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Add toppings of choice.
- After the Pizza Stone has been preheated for about 20 minutes, place the pizza onto the Pizza Stone.
- It will take about 6-10 minutes to fully cook. Continue to spin the pizza often during the cook.