See Kuessiential 1.5 or 2 Pound Bread Machine Dough Recipe. Use the Pizza Dough Recipe that comes with your bread machine.
Other Pizza Ingredients:
Pizza Sauce of Choice
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Other Toppings of Choice
Yellow Corn Meal
Wood Pellets for Smoking: Green Mountain Grills Premium Fruitwood Blend or Traeger Applewood
- Start making the Pizza Dough according to your bread machine’s instructions. Since every bread machine works best with its own instructions, use the ones the manufacturer recommends for your bread machine.
- When the Bread Machine is about 10 minutes from finishing. Start the Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Pellet Smoker with the Pizza Attachment installed. Set the temperature to 430° F.
- Once the grill reaches 430° F., the pizza stone will get up to about 800°+ F. Allow the Pizza Stone to get preheated and hold the the temperature for about 20 minutes before putting the pizza onto the Pizza Stone.
- While preheating, the Pizza Stone:
- Sprinkle Yellow Corn Meal onto a Pizza Peel.
- Press and stretch the dough until it is a circle. Or you can use a rolling pin to press out the dough.
- Place the Pizza Dough onto the pizza peel.
- Spread a thin layer of Pizza Sauce onto the dough.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Add toppings of choice.
- After the Pizza Stone has been preheated for about 20 minutes, place the pizza onto the Pizza Stone.
- Spin the Pizza after about 1 minute.
- Remove the Pizza after about 2 minutes.
Subscribe to the D Grill YouTube Channel.
Support D Grill on Patreon, Click Here.