9.5 Pound Beef Brisket
apple cider vinegar
dry rub of choice
- Inject with: 2 cups beef broth, 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar, 1 Tbs dry rub of choice, 1/4 cup Worcestershire
- Cover with dry rub of choice.
- Cover in pan with foil and refrigerate overnight
- Grill with Hickory smoke at 325 degrees F till 190° F., no mop
- Texas Cheat, put in foil, make 1/2 batch of the injection mixture and cover the brisket with it in the foil and close the foil, so the liquid stays in.
- Continue to cook at 325 degrees F till internal temp is over 200 degrees F.
- Remove from grill.
- Still wrapped in foil, place in a cooler.
- Make another 1/2 batch of injection mixture and pour some over the top of the cooked brisket and reseal in foil.
- Close the cooler and let the brisket rest in the cooler for 2 hours.
- Place leftovers in an airtight container with the fluid and refrigerate after the meat is cooler.
- Leftovers may also be frozen.