Ribeye steaks, about 1/2 pound – 3/4 pound each
Steak seasonings of choice
(optional) oil of choice
Wood Pellets for Smoking: Traeger Hickory or Green Mountain Grills Premium Texas Blend
- Cover the steaks in a light coating of oil if desired.
- Cover the steaks with seasonings of choice to taste.
- Insert the meat probe into one of the steaks.
- Warm the smoker up to 500° F.
- Place the steaks on the smoker/grill for 4 minutes.
- Flip the steaks.
- Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Check for your desired level of doneness, 155° F. for medium well.