About 6.5 pounds of St. Louis Style Spare Ribs
Pork Rub of choice
Pellets Flavor Recommendation: Traeger Hickory or Green Mountain Grills Premium Gold Blend
- Trim all excess fat and silver skin from the ribs. Also remove the membrane from the back side of the ribs.
- Coat the ribs with a light coating of yellow mustard.
- Cover the ribs with your rub of choice.
- Let the ribs sit while you prepare the smoker.
- Set the pellet smoker to 180° F.
- Once the smoker reaches 180° F. Smoke the Ribs for 4 hours.
- Spritz the ribs with some Apple Juice, and insert the meat temperature probe into the fattest part of a rib.
- Raise the Pellet Smoker to 225° F.
- Continue to smoke the ribs at 225° F., until the meat temperature reaches 190° F.