Wood for Smoking: Hickory Wood Chunks, soaked 1 or 2 hours in advance.
- Cut off any “Silver Skin”.
- Cover with dry rub of choice.
- Grill fat side up, with soaked Hickory wood chunks for smoke at 275° F., till 160° F., no mop.
- Turn to fat side down and continue to cook at 275° F., till 170° F.
- Texas Cheat, put in foil, pour 1 cup of apple juice over it in the foil and close the foil, so the liquid stays in.
- Continue to cook at 275° F. till internal temp is around 200° F.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!