2 Salmon fillets, about 2-3 pounds total, fresh or thawed
Old Bay seasoning
Wood Pellets for Smoking: Hickory or Applewood
- Season the fish.
- Set the pellet smoker to 180° F.
- Place the fish on a grill mat.
- The place the fish on the grill.
- Smoke the meat till the meat temperature is 150° F.
- Once the meat reaches 150° F., let it continue at 180° F. cooking temp for 30 more minutes.
- Remove from the grill, and put it in a tightly covered pan for 30 minutes, to reabsorb juices.
You can also watch this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the D Grill YouTube Channel.