16″ Pizza Crust
2 – 3 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
4 Ounces Sliced Ham
4 Ounces Crushed Pineapple
4 Ounces Pizza Sauce
Wood Pellets for Smoking: Traeger Apple Wood or Green Mountain Grills Premium Gold Blend
- Spread Pizza Sauce on the Pizza Crust.
- Spread Cheese over the Sauce and Pizza Crust.
- Add Ham Slices
- Add Crushed Pineapple
- Put a Pizza Stone on the Pellet Smoker and Heat the Pellet Smoker to 500° F.
- Wait till the Pizza is not cold and has warmed up indoors at room temperature.
- Check the Pizza Stone is hot, by putting some drops of water on it. The water should dance and bubble on the Pizza Stone.
- Put the Pizza onto the Pizza Stone. You should put something between the Pizza and the stone. Use either Corn Meal, Parchment Paper or a Paper Pizza Pan.
- Allow the Pizza to heat with the Smoker closed for 15 minutes.