6 and 1/2 pounds of skinless boneless chicken breasts
Olive Oil, to coat
Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend, to taste
Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
Wood for Smoking: Apple Wood Chunks, soaked.
- Cover the chicken breasts in a coating of oil. This will help the spices stick and maintain juicy meat.
- Sprinkle on all mentioned spices to taste.
- Heat the grill to 450° F.
- If smoking the meat, have the wood chunks already setup in the grill during heating to temp and wait till they are smoking.
- Add the chicken to the grill.
- Cook till the meat is at 170° F internal temperature. You can use iGrill 3 if using a Weber Genesis II Propane Gas Grill or another meat thermometer if using a different grill.
- This may taken between 40 -50 minutes, but check meat temp for safety.