5+ pounds of Beef Back Ribs
Beef Rub of Choice (Steak Rub is suitable)
Wood Pellets for Smoking: Traeger Hickory or Green Mountain Grills Premium Texas Grilling Blend
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Cut away any other excess fat as desired.
- Cover the ribs with your beef rub of choice.
- Then cover the ribs with a light coating of Worcestershire sauce. This will help the rub absorb into the meat.
- Allow the meat to rest at room temperature for 30-45 minutes.
- Set the Pellet Smoker for 180° F.
- Smoke at 180° F for 1 hour, Bones side down.
- Up the temperature to 245° F, and cook the Beef Back Ribs till the meat temperature reaches 165° F. This may take about 30-40 minutes.
- Wrap the Beef Back Ribs in butcher’s paper that includes a mixture of 1/2 cup Beef Broth + 1/2 Tbs. of Rub of choice. And continue to cook at 245° F, till the internal meat temperate is 195° F. And a meat probe pokes in and out of the meat like butter. This may take about an hour.
- Allow the meat to rest for 30 minutes.
Subscribe to the D Grill YouTube Channel.
Support D Grill on Patreon, Click Here.