2.5 – 3 pounds of fresh cod fish fillets
Lemon pepper seasoning of choice
Seafood seasoning of choice
Wood Pellets for Smoking: Hickory, Fruitwood blend or Applewood
- Season the fish
- Set the pellet smoker grill to 150° F.
- Place the fish on the grill, use grill mats.
- Allow the fish to smoke for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, up the temperature to 200-225°F.
- Cook until the meat temperature is 145° F.
- Remove the fish from the grill and wrap in foil. Allow the fish to rest wrapped in the foil for 30 minutes, to reabsorb juices.