Wood Pellets Smoking: Traeger Apple Wood or Green Mountain Grills Premium Fruitwood Blend Pellets
- Heat the smoker to 180° F.
- Cover the chicken breasts in a coating of oil. This will help the spices stick and maintain juicy meat.
- Sprinkle on Salt, Pepper and Chicken Seasoning to taste.
- Place the Chicken Breasts on the Pellet Smoker and allow them to smoke for 1 hour.
- Spritz with Apple Juice after the first hour.
- Flip the Chicken Breasts over.
- Spritz the other side of the Chicken Breasts with Apple Juice.
- Up the smoker heat to 450° F.
- Cook till the meat is at 165° F internal temperature.