About 3 pounds of St. Louis Ribs/St. Louis Cut Ribs
Other rubs/marinades/brine of choice as desired
- Prepare the ribs in advance to your liking, with trimming and seasoning or brining as desired.
- After placing on the Rotisserie, cook for 1 hour at 325° F., using indirect heat. Two outside burners is best.
- Mop the ribs with Apple Juice.
- Cook for a 2nd hour at 325° F., continuing with indirect heat.
- Check meat temperature and if not yet 190° F., mop with more Apple Juice and continue to cook at 325°F, till meat is 190° F.