7.5 Pounds of Pork Chops, 1 inch thick or larger
Rub of Choice
Olive Oil (Optional)
- Cover the Pork Chops with Oil and then Rub, or just Rub without Oil.
- Smoke the Pork Chops for 1 Hour at 180° F.
- Up the temperature on the Smoker to 225° F. and continue smoking the Pork Chops, till they reach a meat temperature of 135° F. (Start preparing the gas grill when the meat temperature reaches 125° F. Set the Gas grill to about 400° F.)
- Immediately move the Pork Chops to the Gas Grill when the meat temperature is 135° F. The Gas Grill should be at about 400° F.
- Sear the Pork Chops on the Gas Grill for 3 minutes.
- Flip the Pork Chops and sear the other side for 3 minutes.
- Give the Pork Chops a little time to rest, about 20 minutes.