(Ingredients below are for Rib BBQ Quesadillas)
Soft Tortilla Shells
Shredded Rib meat
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Sauce Ingredients (amounts of your preference):
Wood Pellets for Smoking: Green Mountain Grills Premium Fruitwood Blend or Traeger Applewood
- Start the Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Pellet Smoker with the Pizza Attachment installed. Set the temperature to 430° F.
- Mix the sauce ingredients and spread the sauce over the inside of the tortilla shells.
- Sprinkle cheese over the sauce.
- Sprinkle meat over the cheese and fold over the tortilla shells.
- Once the grill reaches 430° F., the pizza stone will get up to about 850° F. Allow the Pizza Stone to get preheated and hold the the temperature for about 20 minutes before putting a quesadilla onto the Pizza Stone.
- Place one quesadilla onto the pizza stone. Allow to cook for about 30 seconds, flip and allow to cook another 30 seconds.
- Remove from the pizza stone and repeat the for remaining quesadillas.