1 Pork Loin
Pork Rub of choice
For Baste: KC Masterpiece Jamaican Jerk
1 Gallon Warm Water (not hot)
1 cup Kosher Salt
1 Cup Brown Sugar
16 Tsp Minced Garlic (or 8 full cloves)
2 Tsp Ground Ginger
Juice of 1 freshly squeezed Lime
- Mix all brine ingredients.
- Allow the brine to cool.
- Add the pork loin
- Cover and Brine overnight
- Remove from brine and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cover with a light coat of Yellow Mustard.
- Cover with Rub of choice.
- Cook on rotisserie at 350° F., check every 90 minutes for doneness
- Baste, when within 10° of done.
- 145° F. Medium Rare
- 155° F. Medium Well