See Kuessiential 1.5 or 2 Pound Bread Machine Dough Recipe. Use the Pizza Dough Recipe that comes with your bread machine. But use All Purpose Flour and just 1/4 tsp. of bread machine yeast. So the dough does not rise much.
Other Pizza Ingredients:
Large Mozzarella Cheese Slices
Wood Pellets for Smoking: Green Mountain Grills Premium Fruitwood Blend or Traeger Applewood
- Start making the Pizza Dough according to your bread machine’s instructions. Since every bread machine works best with its own instructions, use the ones the manufacturer recommends for your bread machine. But use All Purpose Flour and just 1/4 tsp. of bread machine yeast. So the dough does not rise much.
- When the Bread Machine is about 10 minutes from finishing. Start the Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Pellet Smoker with the Pizza Attachment installed. Set the temperature to 430° F.
- Once the grill reaches 430° F., the pizza stone will get up to about 800°+ F. Allow the Pizza Stone to get preheated and hold the the temperature for about 20 minutes before putting the pizza onto the Pizza Stone.
- While preheating, the Pizza Stone:
- Sprinkle flour onto a Pizza Peel.
- Use a rolling pin, to press the dough out very thin.
- If you want a flatbread pizza, cut a rectangle in the dough for your flatbread pizza. Or roll out a circle of very thin dough for a thin crust pizza. (You can use leftover dough from making a flatbread to make a thin crust pizza and have both.)
- Place the Pizza Dough onto the pizza peel.
- Spread a layer of Pizza Sauce onto the dough.
- Add mozzarella cheese slices.
- After the Pizza Stone has been preheated for about 20 minutes, place the pizza onto the Pizza Stone.
- If cooking a thin crust pizza, spin the pizza after about 1 minute. If cooking a flatbread, spin after about 30 seconds.
- Remove a thin crust pizza after about 2 minutes total cooking time. Remove a flat bread pizza after about 1 minute total cutting time.