1 15-16 Inch Pizza Crust
1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
3/4 Pound chopped Pulled Pork
A 2nd BBQ sauce of choice.
- Allow the Pizza Crust/dough to warm to room temperature.
- With the Pizza Stone in the grill. Preheat the grill to over 500°+ F with Apple Wood Chunks. Preheat to as hot as your grill can get. While preheating, prepare the pizza as noted in steps below.
- Spread the 1st ½ Cup BBQ Sauce on the pizza crust.
- Cover with cheese.
- Add Pulled Pork topping
- Drizzle 2nd BBQ Sauce in a pattern over top.
- Place the Pizza the hot Pizza Stone. You can use Parchment Paper or a another heat resistant thin medium between the pizza stone and pizza if you desire.
- Check after exactly 7 minutes.