2 – 3 pound boneless salmon fillet
2 Weber Cedar Planks, soaked 2 hours in advance.
- Mix/Combine Brine ingredients fully using a whisk and allow to cool.
- Brine overnight in refrigerator, 8 – 12 hours.
- Rinse and pat the salmon dry with paper towels.
- Place the salmon in a large pan, that has been sprayed with Pam spray. Let the salmon rest uncovered in the refrigerator, for 2 – 4 hours. It should have a shiny coating. (Make sure to soak Cedar Planks during the last 2 hours of this time.)
- Take salmon out to rest before warming the grill.
- Grill temperature for cooking should be 350° F. Use indirect heat, with the two outside burners.
- Place the salmon on the cedar planks in the center of the grill.
- Cook at 350° F., till internal meat temperature is 145° F.