2.5 Pounds Ground Bison Meat
Seasoning of choice
Wood Pellets: Green Mountain Grills Premium Texas Blend Pellets
- Make 4 large burger patties from the ground bison meat.
- Cover both sides of the bison burger patties with seasoning.
- Heat the grill to 400° F.
- Place the bison burger patties on the grill.
- Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Flip the burgers and insert the meat probe.
- Cook till the meat temperature reaches 160° F. This may take another 35 minutes.
(Note, you can make 8 smaller bison burgers and cook them faster.)