3 Racks of Baby Back Ribs (Loin Back Ribs)
Pork Rub of Choice
Wood Pellets: Green Mountain Grills Premium Gold Blend or Traeger Hickory
- Remove the membrane and any excess fat from the ribs.
- Cover the ribs with pork rub of choice.
- Cover and place the ribs in the refrigerator overnight.
- Take the ribs out before starting the pellet smoker, so they can warm up some.
- Set the pellet smoker to 180° F.
- Smoke the ribs for 5-6 hours at 180° F.
- Up the pellet smoker temperature to 225° F.
- Continue to smoke at 225° F. for 1 hour.
- Check if the meat temperature is over 160° F.
- If the meat temperature is over 160° F., take the ribs off and enjoy. If not, continue to cook the ribs another hour at 225° F. Till a meat temperature over 160° F. is reached.