2 Whole Chickens, about 6 pounds each.
Oil – Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Virgin Olive Oil
Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
Wood Pellets Used: Apple Wood Pellets
- Coat the chickens with oil.
- Cover the chickens with Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Truss the chickens, to tie the legs and wings in.
- Pre-Heat the Green Mountain Daniel Boone Pellet Smoker/Grill, to 150° F.
- Place the chickens on the grill breast side up and cook for 1 hour at 150° F. for smoking.
- Adjust the temperature up to 350° F. and cook at that temperature, until the thigh meat is 170° F.
- Check the 2nd chicken is also at 170° F. in the thigh meat. (Takes about 3 hours.)